"Laugh with Us, Dance with Us!"
What makes us different from other studios or community classes?
1. You do not switch dance partners
2. No testing required to move up to the next dance level.
3. You are not required to buy a whole program of private lessons & dance parties for thousands of dollars.
You enroll a la carte so you pay just for the type of classes you want.
4. Do you have to miss a class? No problem.
Maybe you have been wanting to learn to dance for fun or exercise; maybe you have a special occasion like a wedding or cruise coming up. Our beginner friendly staff is here to have fun with you as your learn the basics and get you moving toward your personal dance goals. Our studio is not about competition but being comfortable in any social situation.CLICK BELOW FOR MORE INFO
What TO wear for Classes and Socials: A BIG SMILE!
Shoes: If it is raining you must bring another pair of shoes or dance in your socks. You'll want to wear a smooth leather bottom sole, to slide and spin on the floor and not get stuck.
- If you like dancing we recommend ballroom dance shoes http://www.danceshoesonline.com/home.php
Ballroom shoes have a suede bottom and a flexible leather upper for optimum foot movement.
Clothing - think of going to a dinner party for a friend or neighbor
For Gentleman: Long pants and collared shirts
For Ladies: Pants, skirts or dresses that allow for movement
What NOT to wear Dress code:
Shoes: flip flops, sneakers, boots
Clothing: short pants, hats, workout clothes or jeans.
Beginner Level aka Bronze Level takes 2 years to complete about 4-6 dances. You will be a comfortable and smooth social dancer. We know at this point you are enjoying dancing. You want to look and be smooth with confidence as you navigate the floor and dance to the beat of the music.
Intermediate Level aka Silver Level takes 4-8 years to complete. You will know styling, technique and how to match the dance style to the music. Leading, following and navigating the dance floor will be second nature as you glide as confident social dancer. You will understand the fundamentals of dance and are working on your styling and more complex steps. Maybe you are doing it for fun or exercise or both but you will be enjoying dance and having this special skill to use anywhere and anytime.
Advanced Level aka Gold Level is for the hobby dancer. This level is for the person that will take a several classes a week, attend every social dance and seek out dancing opportunities. A Gold dancer learns 12 or more styles of dance, around 50 steps or patterns per dance and several variations. An amazing Advanced dancer will share their enjoyment of dance and dance with every level of dancer.
Sampler - 6 classes
Did you want to try out a few classes to learn a bit about dance and see if Two Left Feet® is right for you? The Sampler is the first 6 classes of a session. This option will give you a sample of the basic steps of 2 different styles of dance and learn a spin or two. If you are enjoying your dance classes, then you can continue with 6 more to complete a Beginner Level.
$165/dancer OR $295/couple. NOTE: We offer new students get 30% off for your first enrollment!
Beginner - 12 classes
Are you ready to dance? In Beginner Level you have the opportunity to feel comfortable with about 4 steps in 3 or 4 dances. You will begin to understand leading and following and what music goes to what dance. Once you finish this level would be able to know a few steps for a special occasion.
$295/dancer OR $475/couple. NOTE: We offer new students get 30% off!
TLF Membership - monthly
Ready to take a step and learn to dance as a hobby? Do you want to be more comfortable and confident with yourself, your movements and dancing? Looking to improve your posture, add a fun exercise to your day and do something fun AND healthy?
$180/dancer per month.
Take as many Beginner 1 Level classes you are able to take in one month, minimum to join membership is 2 months.
First time enrollment = $360 for 2 months then $180/monthly.
*See Below for more info.
Take as many Beginner 1 Level classes you can take in one month; minimum to join membership is 2 months. PER PERSON: first time $360 for 2 months then $180/monthly
- Payment for 1st two months taken at registration.
- Payment will be automatically processed between 1st-5th of the month for following month, starting the 3rd month.
- Memberships start at the beginning of the month.
- Membership price is good for the month forward it is paid.
- Membership is not prorated for missed lesson for the previous month.
- Membership payment and lessons or do not carry over beyond the month for which they are paid.
- Once you have take 1 class in that month, you have activated membership for that month and no refunds will be given.
- Cancel at any time after the second month begins.
- Cancellation date is that in which the request is received by Two Left Feet Dance, llc Studio.
- Cancellation must be in writing, by email; this is the date marked as to the request of cancellation.
- The cancelation starts the date of request forward.
- If cancellation is requested but payment is processed between 1st-5th of the month for following month and no lessons have been taken by the 5th a refund minus $20 refund fee, will be credited back to the payee?s account.
- After the 5th of the month and payment has been made and no lessons are used between the 6th of the month and the end of the month, no refund will be given, the membership payment is forfeited.